Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Beware Of Carnage

It was sooooo almost another massive day but i finally hit a wall about an hour ago and lost loads back.  Earlier i had made a small steady profit in the afternoon then hit some higher stakes games later on.  They all went really really well again including winning a $1,400 flip allin on flop on 5/10.   I peaked at over £1,000 up but lost lots of buyins in the last hour and finished up at only +£375.  Dont get me wrong im still very happy with this figure but its reminded me how volatile the games are, especially when i play at the higher stakes.

Still hoping ill get up in time and be in the right frame of mind to play the 11am WCOOP.  Finished early tonight becos of above really but i had planned to try to shut early to encourage me to get out of bed early 2moz.  May do an in-running if bothered to try and focus me more but will see.

No comments: