Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Viva Las Vegas

Ok its just over twelve hours before i leave and i just cant wait to get out there at the moment. I have not heard which day 1 im on yet , i just hope its not Day 1A so ive got a bit of time to refresh from the travelling.

Technically i am now at the end of July for my monthly profit. Any cashes (please be cashes :)) ) in vegas will go into my August profit.

July 2006 profit = £812

Not gonna analyse that too much as its been a strange month, far too hot for a lot of multis. Ive placed close enough to big or huge wins without getting that extra bit of luck for the huge stuff and lets face it my mind is totally on the build up to the WSOP main event.

On another note, on 1 August 2006 i will have been playing poker full time online for exactly a whole year. ( Was part time from 1 Feb 2005)
My records show £64,788 profit for that year which im sure i would have grabbed if i knew that 12 months ago. Ive justified quitting my job to myself and others anyway !

Its just over a year (23 July 2005) since i played in the late night poker series in Cardiff and got in front of the tv cameras for the first time. Lets hope theres more tv appearances to come ! Unfortunately i was unable to try and qualify for late night poker again this year as it appeared strict that you cant be a professional to play in it :(

Hopefully access to a computer should be frequent enough for me to keep this blog updated in vegas. If not follow my progress using the "Clinton Cards" link to the right as he's mentioned he will be updating littlewoods players progress.

No comments: