Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Xmas Update

I had 1 complete day off (Xmas Day) . Since my last post here's my daily results anyway:

-6350
+750
-2800
+650
+1300
+1000

Top one was a drunk one where i didnt run well and a lot went fast. Cant remember too much about the others except todays. Went £1,000 down at lunchtime and returned to grind later. Got it back then managed to go up £2,000 before going back to £300 down. Finshed well though and ended up the £1,000 up above for the day.

Doesnt look likely i'll reach £20k for the obvious reasons above but hopefully i wont lose too much tommorrow on any last minute spin up attempts. I may end up playing a lot tommorrow as ive got a bit of a cold so i may not even go out drinking, just have to see on the day.

Year review and stuff to come in another post. May even manipulate my years profits and reduce them to allow for paying for some of the aussie side events in advance and kinda "freeroll" them. Makes a lot of sense to me seeing as my satellite efforts are non existent of late.

Right early night at 5:30am now ! If im lucky i should be on Aussie time before i get there (leave on the 5th) given my sleeping patterns of late !!!