Thursday, December 18, 2008

The End

It was fun while it lasted but i need some time off to re-evaluate (if thats a word) after what was my clear biggest daily loss by a mile. Didnt do too much wrong, especially in the biggest pots and it was just one of those days i guess. If i can b assed i'll list the worst down below to get them out of my system anyway. Basically an £18,000 loss on the day though......................... Change that just played 25/50 HU for 45mins and now £16,400 down for the day. Could been worse i guess, i think i was down £23,000 at one point, oooooooooops.

Right errrrr:


KsKx8x7x vs As,10s,10x8x vs Kx10x6s4s Basically reraised pot preflop and all checked the flop im first to act on turn with $900 in pot. I have the others covered who have $4,600 and $5,000 b4 the flop. Board to turn is 6x9s3s10h i dnt lead but look to trap which works as the 2nd guy pot raises thinkin the other guy is at it. River comes 5s and i lose the $14,500 pot. odds to win were 58%/42%/0% respectively. What pissed me off was the fact the A10108 guy who raised preflop didnt bet the flop but still got gifted the pot, so sick.

Having almost left i stayed at the same table, got one huge bluff through and managed to progress my next $5k up to $9k then this hand occurred:

Button AsAxKs9x , BB has me covered and reraises pre with Kc8x7c6s. I get $1,675 in preflop and he flat calls it. Flop is a Js9c3c and he check raises me allin at the last second, I mean wtf as if he can fold after such a fishy call preflop out of position. Anyway river Qc and i lose the $18,000 pot. Preflop we are 60/40 and on the flop 47.5/52.5 , laughable the guy so close to folding on the flop, gimme strength.

Thats the 2 big ones but there were countless others around the $4k mark which i dnt think i can b assed to list.
Oh just found another most money going in on turn when im 75% to win a 3way pot for $4k, cnt b assed to list dtls. 10/20

Ok 2 more against same guy but not listing it all. set kings lose to set aces, i could have layed this down and if the turn didnt give me gutshot and flushdraw as well i think i would have done but i missed river with 60% cash goin in on turn for a $5k pot. 10/20. He also did me in a pot earlier which i will describe or list below which made my set even less foldable and him even luckier to hit such a flop after suckin out earlier.

Ok basically the muppet reraise me pre when he aint deep stacked enough to see a flop etc when i raise back preflop. But he calls 45% of his stack preflop neway with AKQ4dbl suited. I have AAKJ 1 suit but of course he is gifted the pot. Money goes in on flop for his gutshot and top pair (i have ace and king blocked of his so its only just the flushdraw+tiny bit. Rivers that beautiful flush even though i block 1 of them too. Odds Preflop and on Flop. 68/32 and 47/53 , yeh it was worth 45% of your stack preflop to get ahead on the flop, wp sir.

Still nicely up on the month but like i say i prob should lie low for a day or 2, i'll see what my brain and my mood is like tommorrow. I knw i should be more gutted or pissed off but i dont feel that bad now ive blogged neway. Lets face it im not entitled to win either but if i win the big ones above or just one of them my day is totally different considering they were £9,000 and £12,000 pots respectively.

1 comment:

TEAMDOBB said...

try skimming £1 coins across the channel Im sure youll enjoy it

Merry Xmas matey have a good un