Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Poker & Decisions

Played a couple of hours today in the afternoon. Didnt get very far in mansion but felt like i played well inducing a bluff on the river from a failed draw guy and getting away on the turn with top 2 pair QJ on a Q,9,6,J to be showed K,10. Didnt get beyond the starting stack though but was happy enough. Played 2,4$ NL cash alongside and a bit after and won just over the buy in back anyway.

I have decided not to go to Newmarket in the end.
I was going to book my Vegas trip a few minutes ago after finally deciding on dates and length but the price of the virgin flight search came up at £500 but then told me it was unavailable and £750 is the next price up now ! I tried searching again , diff dates etc, but despite displaying many flights in the £500-£530 range none were available when i tried to book ! I then tried a bit more and it gave me an error with the search and to contact reservations which are not open this late at night ! OK i will look tommorrow and see whats there !