Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Few Hours Later........

I go back for more punishment with the same £10 and £20 sixpac at same time. This time the £10 runs as normal and i finish 2nd 77 vs 99 cant argue with that but example of the most annoying crap play pissing me off below from the £20 one.

4 players i have 1800 and in the sb with AK ...1500 stack flat calls 100 on the button with QJstd then instantly calls my all in. board Kxx10A, i think somebody makes these cards come out in the most annoying order possible at the moment to maximise my frustration. Anyway im left on 300 which i get back up to 800 before busting K8 vs A10 to bubble in 3rd, what a complete and utter joke. I know when im running bad because i cant control my temper in the chat box and frankly i couldnt give a shit what i type and how offensive it is when people make plays like this and get lucky on me every flaming time.

No comments: