Thursday, October 05, 2006

Betfair STT Leaderboard Challenge

Im in the middle of attempting to go for this, ive been playing $10 - £30 stts for the last few days the whole time when im playing poker online. Betfair are giving an $8000 package to the BAPT to the leader at midnight on the 15th October. I started well a couple of days ago but today has been a nightmare. So many preflop all ins lost its just against me. Anyway ive almost finished for the night and my luck may well be changing. An example of this is the last £10 10 player stt i've played in.

Level 1 i lost a 2k pot AQ vs AK on a ace high flop and was left with just 30 chips of the 1000 starting stack with 10 players still left. I proceeded to quad that into 120 with A2. I then pushed the 120 with Qc10s and the board came KsQsJsAsKc for a royal flush, trebling me to 360. I won another A10 vs dumb 9,10std call to go to 780. I then played the low stack well and hit one or 2 other 50/50 before going on to win it, LOL. Crazy day but poor results overall and my quest to move up the leaderboard fast will not be helped.

No comments: