Friday, October 06, 2006

Example of How Bad I'm Running in These STTs (PART 2)

Having just busted AA vs K7off with 4 left on one sixpac i focused on my remaining on to dominate with 4 left down to heads up then the same old shite comes again.

Again all of the pots below are when i have the other guy covered to bust him and there were no other preflop all ins between us.

Started at 4800 vs 1200 and this guy was as passive as they come.

Q3 vs A7 (36%)
J3std vs 64 (59%)
10,2 vs Q5 (36%)
K3 vs 95 (58%)

And

10,2std vs A9 for 5500 out of 6000 chips in play. (40%)

The odds on me losing all of the preflop all ins listed above in this heads up match were approximately 1 in every 24 times this occurred.

Come on pokergods im not one to harp on but give me some of this luck, this guy has to get this sort of heads up luck to beat me when its 50/50 if we were same standard and same chip stacks.

This is fast becoming a joke, how on earth can i lose two heads up so badly in the space of 24 hours. 1/24 and 1/40 shots win against me, come on play fair i dont expect to be lucky but i expect it even out a bit, especially given the number of games i've been playing lately.

No comments: