Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Happy or Annoyed ?

I just dont know i guess the real answer is im too tired to care.

$100 game 29 runners , play really well again and get down to heads up with a level stack. It stays level for a while then i get a 2/1 advantage before handing some back then the following hand happens:

600,1200 im sb. My stack = 34k vs his stack of 24k
i call on the button with K8 and he makes it 3600 to go, he is dumb on the flop and i have position and already picked up a pot when he did the same earlier so i call. Flop is KJ9 , get him all in on the flop , and of course he has K9, nice one. Crippled at 10k left and this guy has no idea how to finish me off and backwards dummys me K9 vs his Q9 to double me up to 18k before the blinds increase and i push with A7std only to run into QQ with no help.

I get a healthy $805 prize but again miss out on the larger jump to $1400. I dont think i need to address my heads up play but my results arent as good as they should be and i think im being too passive preflop so i will experiment the next time i get the chance at the end of a multi.

Earlier i played another $22 CPC shootout and of course won the first 3 seater and after waiting 30-40 minutes lost the win only sixpac for the $400 next round. Cant complain this time i over commit to a A9 on an ace high board only to face AJ , close so hardly a mile out.

My cash results were a rollercoaster today, i actually lost $400 (my whole bank) on interpoker in about 3.5 hours before switching to Stan James and winning $650 in less than 45 minutes. Overall i got beats and took beats so i was pleased to finish a chunk up , especially after being $400 down !!!

No comments: