Friday, June 22, 2007

Another Lazy Day

By 11pm i wasnt sure if i could bring myself to play but in the end i decided to have a bash and see what happened. Sat on a 10 handed 2,4$NL and entered 2 x $59 jackpot sit & go sixpacs. 50 minutes later i had won $86 on cash and managed 2 firsts on the sixpacs for $91 x 2 profits. Still this hasnt motivated me to play any more tonight and the rooms a bit too hot so ive used that as the excuse to play no more.

I dont think i mentioned on here, i noticed a day or 2 ago that the sit & go sixpacs jackpot has been bunked up to $250,000 for now after being taken down from $190,000 to $50,000 a few weeks ago. I have no idea why but if im gonna play i gotta give that a bash lol. Only 4 more on the trot required. I think of it as a lottery ticket with long odds, but enhanced odds when you compare it to a true lottery. Of course its free with steady profit at the same time so theres nothing to lose anyway.

No comments: