Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Positives Time

The pain has eased to its mildest since Saturday.
I can actually almost walk without using a walking stick.
I might even manage to get in/out of a bath tommorrow if im lucky.
I might be able to sit upright and play poker more properly tommorrow.
I havent felt as bored today as yesterday.
Im actually looking forward to playing a normal programme of poker be it this week or next month.
I played holdem cash and made about $200.
I played omaha PL, 7 card stud and holdem blackjack for a change at low stakes and enjoyed them for a small while roughly breaking even overall.
Im not too bothered what this months profit ends up at. Given all the daft stuff that reduced my play the 2nd half of the month i can feel quite relaxed about the last few days play if there is much.
I probably wont take my health for granted, well for a week or so at least, once im better.

GG,WP,GL and enjoy the game....results will follow :))

No comments: