Tuesday, March 13, 2007

GUKPT Cardiff Confirmed

I ended up driving to Plymouth today and paying my entry there so that my funds are definitely cleared and im 100% entered into the GUKPT at Cardiff. I have confirmed entry and am playing on Day 1 which is next Thursday. Im really looking forward to another decent offline event (£1050) and if i do well it will be a bonus. I go there with no expectations except to try and enjoy myself on and/or off the table. If its good i will be looking to sub qualify into as many remaining events of the tour as possible including the obvious one of Plymouth in September. I will probably be after that one anyway as its the only other one really easy for me to get to. Ive also booked my hotel for 2 nights, if i make it through to the 2nd day on Saturday i will have to extend this which could be fun as most hotels are booked up. I would have Friday all day spare to worry and sort this out though so not really an issue. There is a £100 shootout (max 100 players) at 8pm on the Wednesday but i guess this is likely to be full, if not i will probably use it as a warm up game after the drive up there if im not too tired.

Again similar to last night im tired still having got up earlier and not slept that well again. I wasnt gonna play at all and avoided all multis but did play a couple of stts (for a change) and lost before making another chunk on cash tables for a couple of hours play which i was very happy with in the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are some great shoe shops in Plymouth. I was wondering if you had chance to buy some whilst you were there?

TY WP GG

O

Anonymous said...

I wish all all the luck in world in your quest to get dealt AA. I also know you will bust when you do get them and i think you know that too.

A