Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cash Games In Pain

Played 90 minutes sober and a couple of hours drunk yesterday on 2,4$ tables. Made a nice healthy $600 in total playing patient.

Today though i have donated it all back on 5,10$ plus a bit more where there was a shocking player that i just couldnt get a chunk of. 1 card makes all the difference at those stakes to hundreds dollars and when my straight was rivered by another guy i made the mistake of paying him off at the river on a fairly big pot i had made on the other streets. Yep i know i said i wouldnt go back on 5,10 but i couldnt help myself again...

The pain quote does not relate to poker. Having cleared that earache that was bugging me all week i went out to watch the shocking football and probably had around the 10 pints mark. From nowhere and for no reason i developed a pain in my lower right of my back at about 10pm which has got so much worse since. I could hardly get out of bed at one point and am still struggling big time now. I used to get a backache around that area years back but never with this level with pain and i havent done anything physical all week either. I guess im just getting old and my body is trying to tell me something. Anyway its off to take some more painkillers, i may play some of the sunday multis later, but it will totally depend on my mood and my pain level etc.

Be Lucky...

No comments: