Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Goodbye Betfair

Please do not be offended personally by this email as it is directed at betfair as a whole, i need to get this off my chest.

What an absolute joke of a new poker site you have created, i hope someone got fired for this. As a player that grew up on betfair poker (introducing many mates to it) and probably at my peak was raking £500/month (not a lot but a fair amount and nowadays i rake about £1500-£2000 a month across a few sites) on your site and i cant believe the path you have followed. I have not complained before as when the site was first running i expected problems and when experiencing them (disconnections mainly, but the graphics are a joke too) i just didnt play the site for a couple of months and then tried again. Having now tried this 4 times experiencing disconnections for no reason (other sites running fine on my computer so dont tell me its my issue) when no one else seems to be i am left with only 1 path, that being to withdraw all cash and vow to not return for at least many months or even for good. This disgusts me because you have some good value tournaments but whats the point in that if your site just frustrates me.

The final straw is tonight when my computers and internet connection are both fine yet i fail to be able to even log into your site and knowing my mate who lives 3 miles away is on the software fine without a problem just makes my decision for me.

I hereby sever all ties with your company for the near future so i am able to keep my sanity and be able to just play poker with ease without having to worry about regular disconnections and annoying graphics.

A copy of this email will be posted on my blog shortly http://pokeranimal.blogspot.com/ as i feel its my duty as a full time professional player to inform people of this nonsense and steer both social and serious players away from this joke of a poker site.

If this comes across offensive in any way i apologise, but im saying it as it is and how many see it in the hope your company will see sense in the long term.


Thanks for many enjoyable poker games on the cryptologic system but goodbye for now.


Robert Price

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is your ISP?

Robert "Animal" Price said...

BT but dont see how that should make a shred of difference, all 20 other sites i have on my computers are fine ! If it does make a difference then that just makes the site even more of a joke imo !

Anonymous said...

I had terrible bother all day yesterday as well. I would get into games then get disconnected and couldnt get back for a few mins then the same would happen again. I stopped playing but went back at 1am and all seemed fine again.
And it usually is fine so I will continue playing there.

Azimut Spago (Buenos Aires)

Robert "Animal" Price said...

yeh azimut betfair is designed for spago robots like u so enjoy :)