Monday, July 15, 2013

My Top 8 Las Vegas WSOP 2013 Experiences - 8: Hotel Rate

Always good to start a trip well and locking up a decent hotel rate back at the start of the year felt good.  I actually booked about 6 different blocks of dates as they were 100% refundable all at the Rio and all with a $9/day breakfast credit included as well.  Unfortunately as I had to delay my trip by a week I only ended up using one of these bookings before I moved to the Pallazzo as part of a package I had raked earlier in the year.

The rate in the end was a total of £559 for 11 nights or average £50.80 per night.   I booked before they introduced the compulsory resort fee (which will deffo make next year more expensive) and when I turned up they told me I had booked for 2 people so the breakfast credit, which was chargable to the room at any time of the day at starbucks, was actually 2x$9 = $18/day ! effectively knocking over £10 per night off the room rate !!!

No comments: