Friday, September 19, 2008

Good Times

That last post stuck in my head and 95% of my play has been grinding successfully the last few days on lowish stakes tables. The only point of concern was a great afternoon today before i proceeded to donate back this evening with some nasty tilt. I got over it though and got lucky again to go even further up than i was in the afternoon !

Weekend approaching just a short reminder to myself to not push my luck although not yet sure if drinking as had a cold all week.

1 comment:

Extremapoker.com said...

Dear friend:


We would be pleased to Exchange the link with you. We are from
http://extremaduraclubdepoker.blogspot.com/2008/01/wwwextremapokercom.html
We would like to invite you to the first free roll tournament we are just about to open with 800 dollars prizes. Rigth now we´re just 12 players. Lets poker.
If you are interested to exchange the link , leave us a message in our site.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.