Monday, May 08, 2006

Wasnt gonna play 2nite but decided to enter the 15k for a change for £55, 275 players entered.
After a bad start missing all flops with no big hands i managed to progress to a good average stack then 2 pots reminded me again how its nice to avoid preflop allins as much as possible.

99 vs A10 for pot to go 20th/108 left .....A10 was a 2k stack on button at 200bb stage but still was annoying when they called instantly when i reraised from the small blind. Left me on 2.7k which i sustained for a couple of rounds before getting dealt AKstd in mid position. Flat called 200 hoping a raiser would come in so i could reraise but also so that i didnt have to put my whole stack in whether i missed or hit the flop. A fool raised to 600 with AQoff then reraised me all in immediately when i raised him to 1400. Typed in some marginal abuse when the queen high board bust me , calling him a joke , christ when i make that move i would have a better hand than AQ 95-100times out of 100. Anyway pot was to go back to 40th/100 with a playable stack but i was gone. Still tired from the weekend , im happy with my play but i think its an early night after that.

No comments: