Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Vegas Cancelled

Im not going to the WSOP after all. Im a bit gutted but after a few days deliberation and my back gettin a bit worse overnight (tried coming off painkillers to see how it handled) i dont want to take any gamble on my back as ive had worse pains in it a few years ago which literally took months to "fully" recover. I think my heart was ruling over my head as i really thought i was going to rebook today but after weighing up all the options my head says dont take the risk.

Hey at least i can watch all the football now :)

Will return all stakes asap, thanks for investing to one and all.

4 comments:

Gavin said...

Thanks for the refund mate and very unlucky regards your back. Let me know of any other staking opportunities. Regards

Gav

Poker play the Soap way said...

Plenty events in Aug in London so dont feel too bad about it - there is WSOPE / WPT / EPT / EPO etc this year.

Robert "Animal" Price said...

yeh tis fine, plenty of sport on to watch too :) worst world cup ?? fuk that its the world cup i luv it, just hope we go deep.

Benben said...

So was it just an excuse to stay at home and watch the World Cup? Only kiding mate - home you feel better already, as a bad back is the worst most frustrating thing ever.