Thursday, June 03, 2010

Turbulent Times

All but destroyed yesterdays profit playing same stakes mixed with a few shots at higher games. The last 3 days have been so swingy its doing my head in but i doubt i will take a break from it. The only light in the tunnel today was a couple of 15/30$ limit tables on stars. I forgot how addictive this can be and i soon was $1200 down before i went up a similar amount and ended up about $580. Maybe i should be playing this more often and just grinding for stars bonuses but i dont think it suits me really. Maybe sommat to have a look at after vegas if im still a bit lost as to what to play.

1 comment:

JT said...

Know how you feel - last week my game was going all over the place. Some nights I was on fire and then the others nothing would go right. Hope you find the format that suits you. At the end of the day it takes a lot of mental stamina to play top-level stuff all the time.