Friday, December 05, 2014

Good Old Rant

Lets take a trip back to the good ole days when I used to moan on here a lot ! 
Started this month terribly,  was really determined to have a decent month but im sick to the core 4 days in.  Running $2,700 under ev over 4 days.  Behind on ev on all sites and down on all sites.  Actually don't think im playing that bad but the beats/lost flips and set ups as well are so frequent sometimes I just have to shut down to calm down a bit.

Just done another bit of analysis and im $9,300 under ev since 1st Oct although I know this doesn't include a one off freak session abroad where I lost about $1,600 when I should have roughly broke even if even luck.

Anyway rant almost over, dumb time of year for this as I want to play a lot of online poker in the winter time.  At this rate though I might end up under ev on the year.  It all evens out in the long run/end but it doesn't seem to help my temporary day after day faultiong mental state of late .  arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

No comments: