Saturday, October 13, 2007

YUK Hangover Day Yet So Damn Close

13/246 in a $215 game which had guarantee for $65k. As well as that there was a $7000 package to Bahamas added to the winner. Got $780 return but gutted to go so deep and not get a significant amount. Highly good structure meant i was in for 5:45hours, only entered as it tied in with a few other 7pm starts and the $7000 package and value sucked me in.

Anyway beats both ways but the only time i was allin for my whole stack preflop were KJstd vs A7off earlyish, 95std vs KQstd in the cash and my bust hand AJ vs AK which came a board A,Q,10,K just to tease me before the river K. Wasnt a massive pot but would have almost guaranteed final table status with a huge chance of something big. The only other massive key hand was AQ vs K6 which would have put me nicely stacked if held against a short stack but instead made me weak and right in the danger zone again.

Overall couldnt be happier with my play though especially with a hangover and hopefully i can build on that in the many games lined up for tommorrow.

1 comment:

Amatay said...

Nice result m8, shame you couldnt go abit deeper