Friday, February 23, 2007

Plodding Along

Another day in the world of poker over, made a bit on cash, maybe 200-300$ and cleared more of a bonus im after by end feb. Also subbed into a couple of EPT and WSOP satellites for next to nothing cos of the value available. Made it to the last 70 or so of the 1000 player WSOP win only freeroll before going out K9std vs AQoff for a pot to have maybe gone about 20th at the time. That was fine, i made a few good resteals and laydowns after going card dead for ages and know i couldnt have done much more with what i got. Another ridiculous play in a $100 19 player game bust me after i had decided to play as a rock this happened:

level 2, 30,60 cutoff makes it 300 to go, ive got 1300 and reraise to 800 committing myself but making my AKstd look even stronger than it is. They put me in for my last 500 with KQoff and spike a queen, LOL quality stuff of late in that tournament.

No comments: