Tuesday, February 06, 2007

$6000 And Gutted (Part 2 !!!)

Ive just finished 5th/509 in the mansion 100$k again for $6000. Im definitely not as gutted as last time i finished 5th as i did get my fair share of coinflips holding up. Saying that i also had some nasty luck at crucial times but overall im happy to have cashed after a strange 2-3 weeks. The big difference in this tournament was i enjoyed it, it helped having someone to watch in another game to keep me from getting impatient (cheers Romper i owe you a beer). I wont post hands except for the exit hand which i hate to say was me getting impatient :(( LOL.

Blinds 8k,16k and about to go up to 12k,24k which had a bearing on my play. I have 260k in the bb with QJstd and the cutoff makes it 48k playing a stack 50k more than mine. I move all in and he calls with 77, damn i read him as having no balls but i still was totally a 50/50 and once we reached last 5 i was 100% playing to win this time. On a board of A10x8 i had plenty of exciting outs but a blank river was me out in 5th instead of being 1st/5 with over about 35% chips in play. Hey thats poker and i know i been lucky enough to get 5th so im not mad at all. Probably will be when i think about it later :(

Remember patience, PATIENCE, SHOW PATIENCE..... It worked !!!

No comments: