Monday, February 12, 2007

Bouncing Right Back

I have had another enjoyable day despite a hangover and a late start. I again entered the caesars $220 at 7pm and this time finished 4th/45 runners for $1160. My actual poker was at it highest standard and i couldnt be happier with my play really. Bet well, hands held up that should and my exit of 33 vs 99 was fair enough as the blinds were at crapshoot level and i got them in first. Also pulled off 1 huge bluff mid way through which was fun. So my live multis record over here now reads played 4 and cashed in 3 and more importantly i know how well im playing and its only filling me with more desire and confidence at the tables and online. Didnt play online though today cos of the hangover, i expect to resume a few games tommorrow if i wake up in time. 3:30am local time and im signing off for bed.

No comments: