Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Online Only

Still yet to play a live game in Vegas. Was planning to last night but i had a huge meal and just felt too tired. I think i still have the tail end of this flu thing and my body clock hasnt adjusted to vegas time yet either. I woke up a few hours ago at 4am and have been playing small stuff online to try and improve my patience which i know is a skill im lacking currently. I had an awful day yesterday online with ridiculous plays and calls beating me in cash or multis. Things can only improve i guess but im at the lovely stage where you are just looking for the beat to come as you expect it in every pot you commit to. If i feel up to it i might well enter a live multi later, cant make the game any more annoying really, so ive nothing to lose except for a few hundred bucks. Currently 7am and time for breakfast then i think i will try and play some more multis online.

Note to myself, patience, PATIENCE , SHOW SOME PATIENCE.

No comments: