Saturday, March 07, 2009

Stop Loss Required

I think its the first time ever ive serious said that to myself but for me to progress at these stakes its a must. Just had my worst ever session/day (wont play any more 100%) and lost £30,000. most of it was sick luck and bad beats, i think a $17k pot rivered was the turning point with top pair gutshot nut flush draw against top pair no kickers and rubbish f draw. couldnt believe the guy stuck $8500 in on flop when pot was only $200 but i had set him up and once again he got lucky. he had also won a $10k before that allin on a 10xxdd flop with his kkxx vs my AQJ10dd. I totally lost my head and definitely tilted off more after that which is the dumb annoying bit.

Had won £12,000 yesterday but that session has basically wiped out all my March profit so far.

I will now try to stick to this stop loss:

£10,000 a day loss = stop unless up over £25,000 for the month.
If £25k-£30k for month £15,000 loss = stop
If £30k+ for month £20,000 = stop


See how long i can stick to that !!!

3 comments:

Punterz said...

Omaha facks everyone, when you hit good you win loads...when you are getting facked you lose loads. Very few play plo with good bankroll management. In vegas omaha facks people also so be careful. Poker is bollocks, as I type just lose TT v AJ wtf cuntsssss

rubbish said...

Jeez that's sick. Know you'll bounce back though. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Retarded Game.. Get a real job