Thursday, January 03, 2008

Bring It On

Cant wait to escape, probably just had one of my worst (non-sunday) days in terms of losses. Couldnt win a thing be it multis, NL, FL, or omaha. Didnt think i did too much wrong, only a few minor mistakes. Punished in full or outdrawn was the setting for the night. So as with a few months recently im starting off with a chunky loss handicap.

Obviously im got a big live scene ahead of me in the next few weeks which could be a good or bad thing money wise. Either way im prepared for a big or bad January. I keep reminding myself to just play poker exactly like i did in St Kitts and things will come good. I hate losing, its supposed to be all part of this "bankroll management" crap. I cant quite get a grasp on when it comes to staking myself to lose a little bit then win a lot back. I guess thats why i havent moved up in stakes enough and its always could be slow progress up a large hill.

Anyways hopefully the long long journey wont be too bad, especially when i remind myself what im getting away from and what im heading off out there for.

No comments: