Wednesday, December 19, 2007

OK I Played

Figured i might as well play as i wasnt dead against it so did a wad of multis. Placed in a couple to cover buyins+ a bit but the key one thats left is mansion $110k.

954 entrants, as some of you may know mansion has opened its guaranteed games this week up to the whole network so the overlays have been none or minimal. Currently 17/29 but its a lot of allin poker so have to see how my luck is. Played pretty solid with exception of top 2 pair rivering a full house level 2 when all the chips went in on the turn ! Better to be lucky than good ;) I have no idea of the payouts as the website seems to be down, hopefully get a surprise when or IF i bust :) I will update below immediately after bust anyway, lets hope its not too angry.

Ah darn, bit sick but tis what happens. 5/10k 30k stack moves in , fool just flat calls the 30k. I have AK and 70k and i put committing reraise in to look stronger cos i know the caller aint foldin if i move in. its AK vs big stack AJ vs A2 so sidepot would alone take me higher in chips but jack flops and instead of the hand holding for a massive stack 4/23 , im out 23rd/954.

No comments: