Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Day 3

21 games in a 2:40hours first session of the day:

Crazy , ran well , played well , rewarded with nout nasty and lots holding up along with better than fair share of coinflips won. Daft thing is as i write this im a bit gutted as i had won 3 on the trot and then lost 88 vs 44 for over 50% chips in play with 3 left in the last one. I know i havent mentioned it before on here but if you win six in a row the jackpot at the moment is $180,000 so it would have been nice to have got close. I actually won 9 out of the 21 games which i know is ridiculously lucky however im playing. ROI after 1 session = 54.7% but that will drop a lot, be interesting to see what is is at midnight.


Yuk, just woke up to a leaderboard and im only 19th on it. Cant possibly justify carrying this on to only get $1000 bonus at the end of it. Leaderboard doesnt show how far i am behind others as they obviously think it makes players keep playing more, not in my lazy case though. There are a couple of sit and go players ahead of me just but ive noticed the guy in 2nd multitabling 10+ tables of limit 6 handed 3/6 - 10/20 . Guess i just cant compete with this even though im still convinced sit and go rakes higher i cant manage more than 6 at once as the timer on ipoker is limited.

Day 3 stats are only for the 21 games so i will just add them into the total figures to get a final ROI stats etc below:


Total to Date:
Played: 230
Profit (inc rakeback): $701
ROI% : 5.17%
Total Rake Paid : $2070
Time Played : 27:30 hours

ROI (adjusted as though same game but $5 fee and not jckpot sit and go) % : 10.63%

OK without going into detail im now considering whether to carry on again. I can get a new vip level and get into an extra promotion if i do at least 1.5 days more, im soooooooo indecisive i dunno what im doing.

Decision made is to maybe just get to new vip level in next few days sometime but not to carry on with the promotion itself other than maybe to sustain a cash bonus payout towards the end if im still up there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There,

I like your blog. I want to know if you'd like to exchange links with my poker site.

I represent the website http://www.stackthefish.com - Poker Coaching and Rakeback + Pro Poker Blogs.

If you'd like to exchange links with me, please e-mail me back at stackthefish@gmail.com, For the structure of my link,
I'd like it to read StackTheFish.com - Poker Coaching and Rakeback

With it linking to http://www.stackthefish.com

I will add your link to my page as soon as you have added mine. Please send me the format and URL of your link you'd like displayed.

Thanks!

StackTheFish

Anonymous said...

Just wondering - are you sure all of the rake on Jackpot tables counts towards the total in the leaderboard, as surely a proportion of the rake is for the Jackpot fund? Might be the reason you are only 19th.....

Robert "Animal" Price said...

Yeh it aint done on rake, its done on points which every $ of rake counts twrds and its easy to see. Also i even emailed noiq to check it was right and was glad i did as i can get in another side promotion if i play a few hours more b4 sunday.