Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Downward Trend Continues

Not much has changed, im still playing bored as can be whether cash or multi. If i dont play im probably just as bored and poker sites messing me about doesnt help one bit. Lost a ridiculous river pot earlier for 580$ (3,6NL yep no luck at higher stakes as always). Also had a pot on 2,4 where i raised to 12 and get 2 callers then a reraise to 66. I have AK and jam as dont put them on AA or KK and know they could have crap. sb calls my allin for $150 and bb calls off his remaining stack for 200$ or so. board 5797J sums up my day/week when im AK vs AJ vs QJ what a absolute joke this games becoming.

No further contact from mansion, great have to ring them tommorrow and speak to some muppets who probably wont be able to help me in the slightest. Actually maybe ill go on live chat now and give someone some stick just for the hell of it. Also expecting a chq in nxt day or 2 from "doyles room" for $6000 and i notice today they have put the cash back in my account. Great, apparantly they tried to refund it to my debit card which i know was cancelled so i made sure i had spoken to someone before making the withdrawal and they told me it was coming via cheque. Some of these poker sites are a complete joke and i just hope i can get rakeback on blue square which im enquiring about so that i can stop playing doyles. As with mansion, well just have to see what happens, im also making my first cash withdrawal this week so it will be interesting to see if that goes through smoothly. I doubt it somehow.

No comments: