Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Flying - Long Overdue

I will risk hitting a wall by posting this but what the hell.   The last 3 months have been barren and including rakeback I only made about £1,100 over that period.

Hit a totally unsustainable first 2 days of October and im actually still a little under ev for it too.  
Did a few bits of analysis work on Monday and changes to HUD and after 4 days off from poker it seems to have clicked, esp in plo which I know ive been struggling with of late.

Note the other things that are working:

Im trying not to play when too tired, feeling tilt/rage coming on or lasting and taking breaks. 
Think the latter one has been the most important but whether ill stick to it, I dunno.  Takes some discipline to shut it down when tables are still good unless ive got something arranged to force me off.  

EG yesterday I did 3 sessions of 3.75/2.75/1.5hrs.   Today ive done 4.5/1.5/2.25hrs sessions.   Long breaks of 60mins+ inbetween all.   Tables good now but knackered again so shutting for the night.

Anyway results so far +£1,903.   Note to self, don't get complacent and follow above where possible.

No comments: