Saturday, May 24, 2008

Usual Moan

Same again, thought i would come on here for a good moan. Once again nothing happens near end of games. Had couple of big stacks tonight and one loses 5allins in a row. The other is a sick river when all chips went in on flop for a monster pot, he had 6 outs and played the pot horrendously. Anyway whats new. Since last post i have played fair bit of cash with good steady results but my return to mtts tonight has once again reminded me how much i hate this game often.

So what next. Options of mtts , cash or nothing tommorrow. Dunno which yet but this blog and this boring repeat of poker are both pretty damn dull at the moment. Only 4 weeks till vegas. Strangely enough despite that being lots of poker im really looking forward to it. Plenty of time before that though to enjoy summer if it stays ok. Just wish i had motivation to play loads of wsop satellites. I know im gonna regret that when im out there but they are so boring i just cant handle them at the moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best thing you can do mate is have a break. I know that you earn your living from poker but, as you know, I have breaks from it every few months. It makes a hell of a difference to my game. I come back refreshed and wanting to play. You sound like you're getting sick of it all. Have a break.....have a kitkat!

Karlos

Robert "Animal" Price said...

Yeh easier said than done, keep playing through habit but i definitely need to restrict my play a lot online until my mood changes. Not like im losing but i aint making what i should be and i certainly aint enjoying most sessions.

Amatay said...

Fuck me you're a moaning bastard m8, makes me laugh thou lol. Just been reading over some prev posts... chipping the tooth, ear ache, stomach ache, pain from the fish. Nightmares lol