Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Seriously

Complete and utter joke. Stuck in when really wanted to be at pub but a wsop final. Steadily climb then donut limp calls my 4xbb raise then chk raises me with an obvious draw when im obviously committed. Sick pot was to go 3rd on a decent stack relative to blinds. Anyway alongside this i enter several other mtts. Get great stacks in 3 others then complete idiots do me over in 2 of them and take half my stack in other.

With 1 game left after break i raise utg+1 with 9,10off and call an allin covering my stack (18xbb) as i hope he ak and i couldnt give a flying *** if i bust. Outdraw his ak and get abused but dont care and still think im gonna play like a maniac for the rest of it despite being stacked again now.

Yeh ******* joke i know i was on tilt but another guy tilts and calls my sb shove for 15xbb with 93std and otudraws my J7std. Next time round i shove Q6 and he calls with A5off and holds up. Both pots would have put me 2/35-40 left and shortly go out AJ vs AQ after.

To top it off i chipped a tooth after, -ev if i play today but no doubt i will and go mad more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Animal, did we play against each other in the Betfair $2k freeroll this week? The game seemed jam packed full of bloggers!

Robert "Animal" Price said...

no