Saturday, April 26, 2008

888.com go ***** yourself

I can safely say i aint gonna play that site for a long long time unless i see some massive value. The fact i near got to Australia for free back a few months ago has no relevance to my mood.
I am more annoyed because i got outflopped every key hand possible but the 3 issues below really got to me.

1) it said seating 1 minute before the start. at about 3:04pm i finally got my seat, missed a few hands not sure how many could been 5-10hands but just think system was struglling with the tourney.

2) first break it counts down from 5 minutes to 1 second remaining then freezes. it was not my end as i was active on other stuff at the time. Only missed 1 hand but started to panic a bit obviously.

3) second break it does exactly the same as first break but doesnt bring table up properly. more panic this time and frantically try to get seated again but miss a couple of hands i think.

Software is awful anyway i wouldnt recommend it to anyone and after that joke i think it will be deleted off my list for a while.

So **** you 888

GG

No comments: