Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Review

Summer months are historically slow for me except the odd vegas bink but this was my 2nd best ever July at £6,811.  Was slow but steady the first 2-3 weeks but running ok.  Finished off with a bang though finding the right games and playing well and running even better in them.  Actually ahead of ev across all 3 sites ive played.  Volume wasn't huge but was ok given the weather which I still found plenty of time to enjoy.  Overall though im still struggling a bit to enjoy the games and find myself getting worryingly bored very quickly in some sessions. More of same for August planned, been indecisive about trips to Nottingham and Barcelona and currently think im going to skip both unless I feel it will help me as a last minute thing closer to the time.

No comments: