Saturday, January 17, 2009

Test Your Strength

Worst day money wise yesterday. Had a rediculous tournament director rule against me as well in what was the biggest direct buyin ive done to date which tested my mental strength to the upmost. Cant be assed to put details on here as ive moved on from it now i think. I failed the test anyway as was riled for hours although it didnt really effect my bust from that tournament. Anyway thanks to a couple of mates i had a great night last night trying many different lagers and cocktails. We even did a tequila tasting tray with 4 different types on it. What surprised me was the 4th one which i didnt even need a chaser with afterwards as it didnt make me feel sick at all. Don Julio Reposado Anjeo was the name, i can highly recommend it.

Still unsure whether to plan the main event tommorrow or Monday, think i'll decide tonight or maybe even in the morning. Was going to play the 12:30pm supersat today but i dont think im in the mood having woke up so late. Only 1 week left in Aus now so whatever happens i want to keep the relaxed enjoyment factor high.

No comments: