Monday, March 17, 2008

All Boozed Out

Got very very drunk last night and suffered for it big time today. I dont think i played drunk and today ive only played 2 freerolls as a result of the state im in. Anyway the small league i was in got me a $2000 package for finishing in the top 15. I wont go into detail but its non poker but i think and hope that i should be able to transfer it to a GUKPT event without expenses or maybe a WSOP $1500 event. I should find that out tommorrow.

Details of the next Carribean Poker Classic are out and the cruise ship its on looks great. Ive never been on a cruise before and i guess this will be the perfect excuse. I may well use my Littlewoods ept package on it and have some spare for a couple of GUKPT events but i wont decide on anything for weeks yet with regards to that.

Anyway i may actually try to play some poker next week but only if im in the mood.

1 comment:

The Eureka Kid said...

Very cool blog you have going here :) Wanna trade links? www.eurekakid.com is me. Let me know!