Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Summary Times

For personal reasons poker has taken a back seat at the moment for now and the near future. Im playing a few select games i feel i should and a few i probably shouldnt to fill time but i need to sort some other stuff out before my head is right for hitting the tables full time again. I will still blog but its likely to just be a short summary of results for the time being:

Tuesday:
$109 small multi, unplaced

Wednesday:
$100 mansion, unplaced. KK vs AA for 11k stack at blinds 75,150
£22 sub, bubbled
$77 sub, bubbled
$109 small multi, 2nd for $480
tiny bit 2,4$ cash level

3 comments:

Robert "Animal" Price said...

Thank u Mr Anonymous. U r a really big person spouting rubbish without identifying yourself. As i said in my post i have personal problems at the moment ( I wasnt going to go into detail but a death in the family if you must know ). Your comments really made me feel better, jealously from obvious losing scum, simple as that. This blog is not here for fools like you so run along.

Juicy said...

All the best m8.

DrunkenMonk said...

Really sorry to hear you've lost somebody close to you. I wish you love,light and overstandin.